Scheduling Software for Building Maintenance
Main Features of the SD10 Single Schedule Preventive Maintenance
- All you
need to do for each item to go in the schedule is to enter the
Equipment name, Location of the equipment, the Maintenance
required, the Interval in which it will be serviced, and a
Starting Date for when you want the scheduling software to
- Creates a weekly building maintenance
schedule that you can print out for up to 3 months in
advance by using the "View and Print One Week" function.
- Viewing FUTURE schedules as far in
advance as desired is accomplished using the "Future
Schedules View Only function.
- Creates archives of
the weekly maintenance schedules that you can access at any
- Each item entered has its own More Info Page that you
can view on the main screen or in Word pad.
- In the More Info Page you can keep detailed maintenance,
records of maintenance, notes or reminders and even for the
future, or graphics, pictures and charts.
- All editing is accomplished in the Edit Database
Spreadsheet, where you can view, edit and arrange your entire
database just as you would in any spreadsheet.
- The screen is made to be easy to understand and it
includes a Help button which provides a complete set of Help
Files. In addition, the scheduling program includes
many fail safes that keep one from clicking the wrong button
at the wrong time. This is all to protect the database so
that nothing is lost.
- Lists each item by exact day
- Editing and building database accomplished using Excel
- Allows items for maintenance on a seasonal basis.
to go to the Video Demonstration Page to View Clips on the SD10
Click on the Buttons or Screen Sections below
to see examples
or explanations of what the button functions are!
Single Schedule Main Operating Screen Maintenance